Ursa Minor, or Lesser Bear, is a constellation in the northern sky that shares its mythology with Ursa Minor. Like its bigger brother, Lille Bjørn is a product of our ambitions for making the perfect mountain boot - only lighter. Using a double stitched Norwegian welt construction, identical last and memory foam support, we opted for a lighter upper leather from the legendary Italian tannery Badalassi. Vegetable tanned and with great breathing characteristics, it will take serious abuse and provide great protection from the elements.
The main differences between the siblings, aside from a lighter leather, is a lower shaft, an upper constructed of two pieces of leather and overlapping leather patches that offers great protection from the elements and allows the tongue to open completely, making the boots very easy to dry and take on/off.
Lille Bjørn is the perfect allround mountain boot.
Repairable ad infinitum, Store Bjørn and Lille Bjørn is made to last for generations.
- Badalassi vegetable tanned leather
- Norwegian welt construction
- Vibram Montagna for great grip and stability
- Traditional sturdy and easy to use eyelets
- Memory foam in tongue and around ankles for comfort and protection
- Overlapping upper construction for easy everyday use
- Available in half sizes
Weight:760g (42) per boot
Made in Austria